Thursday, May 30, 2013

I am back~~ Ch.1

It's been almost a year since I last updated. So let's talk about what I have been through. This post will be  mainly about my life in university coz it's too late  (about 3 am here in Macau) so have a quick preview.

 I have finished my freshmen year in university. In my first semester, I was very happy that I made new friends aside from having old frds in some of the classes. And i had also joined drama club although there were little performance and I rarely met the members. However, I was glad that I had attended a workshop and met British actors from Performance Exchange Theatre Company.

So I had a great time with them and learnt a lot skills on voice and movement. Oh Jez, I only remembered the guy's name on the most top; he is Max coz he's attractive.  0.0

need to sleep . Goodnight >3<.

No comments:

Post a Comment